Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Me and O took a trip up to my parents house for the weekend. It was nice to get away and have some fun. We got to see a lot of family as well. The weather was great and being able to sit outside without sweating was just wonderful.


 O was playing a game where she had Mason help her up the slide, pretty funny considering she is bigger than he is. She kept saying Mason "help me" help me", they had fun! It was cute!

 Emery, Erin, Lexi, and O in the bounce house!

 All the kids had a blast, they were excited when I pulled out the camera to take pictures. 
Emery, Kendal, Phelps, Erin, Jeter, Olivia, Lexi, and Mason

 What a pretty Princess!

 This little one is getting so smart! I'm amazed at the things she can do. She thought it would be fun to "sit" on the desk and play the computer instead of the chair.

 Can't have a good time without S'mores right?! Mom and Dad got this for their Patio and it was perfect for us to make s'mores. The kids of course just wanted to roast the marsh mellows. They had fun!

Olivia had fun roasting her own marsh mellows!

2 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

OK- we really need to get our two girlies together. Every time you post I think that's exactly what Brookelle likes to do :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. I love their cute fire pit.