Friday, May 13, 2011

Things have been pretty busy around here lately. Well, let's just say I have been busy, with hair appointments that is. Which has been SO nice. Been good to get out and do something I love doing. 

Mother's Day was good, Jordan and Olivia got me a MP4 player so I can take it when I go running. YES, Ive started running. Not the funnest thing in the world, but something I definitely need to do. Just want to be in shape.

Little Miss O is just having a blast. She is at such a fun age. Loves playing outside with all the kids. The weather is just so beautiful. She will bring us her shoes and have us put them on her. Smart girl! So here are a few new pics. 
 
 
LOVES to put on Daddy's shoes!!

 Always getting into something!

Cleaning up after this little one is defiantly a chore!!

No comments: