Friday, May 20, 2011

Can I just tell you how much I love these 2?! I am honestly so lucky. 
Jordan is such a great Dad and Husband. He does so much for us. He goes to work everyday, so we can have the good things in life, and he does it without even getting mad. I appreciate all that he does. 
And as for my little munchkin, just looking at her puts a big smile on my face. She is such a joy. I love the age that she is at right now. Just so much fun. I will be a lot happier though when I can understand what she is saying. ha ha! She totally has a conversation with me and everything. I just nod or say okay or something like that. But  then thinking about that I hope I'm not agreeing to something totally outrageous that she is telling me. Oh well, you gotta love that language they are speaking.




No comments: