Saturday, September 29, 2012


Well, we decided we would go check out Swiss Days today. And as long as I've lived here, never been. We went to the parade with our friends, a.k.a. Olivia's BF Addy. I have to say, it was a pretty dang good parade. Unlike most parades, it lasted more than 10 minutes too. O got so much candy. Especially after I kept telling her to run and get it and not just eat it when she picks it up. She will catch on!!! 
They had booths with all sorts of fun stuff to look at and activities for the kids. We stayed and checked things out until it starting getting hot. We had a fun day!!

 Waiting for the parade to start!


 She just LOVED the Aladdin float!!

 Addy and  Olivia!
What cuties!

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Olivia is so cute!!! I love that Minnie Mouse costume- Brookelle has the same one!!! I bet Olivia is so cute during parades chasing candy. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they had a parade too. Wow, we will have to catch it all next year.

Stacie said...

I'm so glad we got to have fun at the parade together!