Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's been awhile I know, so sorry. Things have been so busy and crazy around here. It's good though. 
Olivia: she is just getting big and having so much fun playing with cousins and friends. Never a dull moment with this one. Always doing something funny and entertaining.
Jordan: working hard and playing hard, he decided to pick up on golf....... I know right?! No, it's all good, he enjoys it. As long as he's happy I'm happy. 
Me: Oh boy, here we go! Released from Nursery, put into the Primary Presidency, assistant Camp Director, yep that's right, Girls Camp here we come!! Got another part time job besides doing hair.
Ya I'm a busy busy woman, love it though. Like to be busy. And then of course taking care of a little one, her daddy, and a house. Feel bad yet? Haha it's all good I don't expect ya to. Life is good and we are happy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good update. I didn't know you picked up a part time job! What are you doing? How does O do without you in the nursery? Sure appreciate all you do for your little family! I love you tons!