Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This past weekend I went down to Vernal for a Volleyball tournament, HAD A BLAST!!! Was so fun to get away and to get together with my sister and my cousins. We got down there Friday, played 4 games that night. We didn't get done until 11 o'clock. But we won all 4 so it was good. Then had to get up at 6 the next morning and play another game. I was a little rough. And won that one as well. I'm SO not a morning person. It was super fun anyway. We ended up taking 4th place in our bracket. Not bad, Thanks girls!!
 I was excited to get home and see my husband and my little munchkin though. I walked in the door, got the biggest smile Ive ever seen. She ran over to me hugged and kissed me and wouldn't let me go. Was the best feeling ever. Glad she missed her Mom.

No comments: