Friday, January 10, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
On the 7th of January Jordan and I celebrated our 9 Year Anniversary!
WOW.....9 years, hard to believe!
This year I decided to take charge. lol
I am pretty bad with bugging him to plan something fun and remind him days before that it is our anniversary and he better plan something.
So, I surprised him. Called his Mom to have her babysit the little munchkin for us while we went away. Never done it before, I called and got us a Bed and Breakfast up in Springdale. All I told Jordan was what to pack. Let's just say we HAD A BLAST!!!!!!
Love you so much Jordan! 
 

Roses he got for me, even got my favorite color!!

Canyon Vista Lodge Bed & Breakfast!

Our room!

 Are we cute or what?! lol
Had to get a pictures of us when we got there...

I was so glad we got to do this, we haven't gotten away in who knows how long. I was happy to see him so happy. He just kept telling me he was glad I did it. We had a great Anniversary and am looking forward to many many more.

No comments: