Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So sorry its been so long. Our dang computer hasn't been working and I've been going crazy not being able to update my blog. Things have been busy. Work, play, and family being here. It's all been fun though. The weather has been super and we have been having so much fun. We are outside like everyday. Guess we got to do it now before it gets over 100. So, here are a few pictures of little Miss O and what shes been up to. 

 Just loves riding her bike, especially down to get the mail.

 Having fun in her pool!
 
Perfect size pool for her! 
She has a blast, when she actually gets in. lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed your blog updates, so glad you added more. Wish I was there to play too! I love you all tons!!!

Tony Stehle said...

Olivia always has a smile on her face!