Monday, December 5, 2011

Go Cowboys!!!

Alright, here we go. Jordan got offered Dallas Cowboys tickets from a co-worker, and of course he could not pass it up. The Cowboys are "his" team. He was so excited when he got home from work. He told me he got the tickets to the game and we just needed to find a babysitter for O and we could go. I got right on that. Called my sister-in-law and asked if she could watch her Saturday, no problem there. Thanks Shay! Then I called up my sister to watch her Sunday and Monday, and she gladly excepted, what was 1 more kid to her 4 right?! Thanks Monica! And lucky us I have family in Arizona so we stayed with them, thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

The Cowboys played the Arizona Cardinals, it was an awesome game. Sad to say the Cowboys lost in OT. It was still a way fun game and a super cool experience that we will never forget!! 

 I had to take a picture of our tickets. This was on the car ride down!

 Nice view huh?!

 Watching them warm up was pretty cool, we got super close!

 Jordan was on cloud 9!! He was so excited he hardly took any pictures, so it was good I did. 

 Go Cowboys!!!


Me and Jordan had so much fun at the game! We definitely want to do it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys were so close! So glad you got to make some dreams come true!

Scottie and Tasha said...

That is awesome!!! But next time you are in AZ you have to promise to let me know!!!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I really loved my day w/O.