Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As I sit here I cry tears of joy. Why?! Because I am so blessed. Ive got a wonderful family, husband, and daughter. They love and support me in all that I do. I am so happy to be a mother. I never imagined it to be like this. The love a mother has for a child is just unbelievable. I know now how much I mean to my mom. She is an amazing woman. I thank her for her love and support. She does so much for me. I cant thank her enough. I wasn't the best daughter growing up and I'm sorry for that, but she still put up with me. My parents are great, actually the best! Thank you!
I just hope that my daughter feels the same way about me. I love her so much and would do anything for her. She is a special girl. I know she was meant to come be with Jordan and I. She is a happy, smiley baby. We could not have asked for a better baby.
I just love to see Jordan with her. He is an amazing Dad. Crazy to see how much he has changed. It is awesome. He just lights up when they are together. He loves his baby girl, and you can tell she loves her daddy.
My life is...............GREAT!!!!

No comments: