Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Our first ultrasound pic"
Don't know what it is yet, cant wait to find out!
Hunt 2008
Jordan got this buck on the rifle hunt,
he was pretty excited!

Me & Jordan at Buffalo's for my birthday!!
Jordan and me at the Gary Allen concert!
check out the Airplaine's video on CMT, you'll see us!!

Jordan Graduated with his Bachlors Degree in Busniess
Very proud!
Me and Jordan at the Jazz game, the last
time it was the Delta Center!!
Christmas 2007
Pennsylvania Trip 2008
Jordan , Shay, and Nikki "Just horsen around"
Our trip to Niagra Falls 2008


Trip to Hershey PA.
Worlds Largest Hersheys Bar!
Yum Yum!!
My friend Britney's wedding
Amy, Britney, me and Jordan
Amy and Me at the wedding
Strike a pose!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are blogging!!! I love you, take care of you and my son and the cutest grandbaby in the world!!!